General Terms and ConditionsV1-3, released on 1 January 2021
These General Terms and Conditions, in the applicable version at the time an order is placed, rule the commercial relationship between IF - inti ferreira, the seller representing the brand inti ferreira, herewith designated ("IF") and the Customer. They apply to all transactions carried out via the online Webstore available at IF's website (www.intiferreira.eu) as well as to related services triggered in connection with online orders. These include, but not exclusively, services such as personal styling advice, fitting service, and others requested through IF's customer service. As applicable, these General Terms and Conditions further apply to the navigation through IF's website by any user whether Customer or not.
IF does not exclude liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of its staff or agents.
Nevertheless, IF is not responsible for losses and damages that Customer might suffer in the following situations:
- not caused by IF's breach of these General Terms and Conditions;
- caused by a side effect of the main loss or damage which is not reasonably foreseeable when Customer begins to use the Website;
- where the caused loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable and evident for IF and for the Customer at the time of entering this Agreement;
- due to IF's failure to make available its Website either in the whole or partially, or withdrawal of articles from the Website or resulting from IF's refusal to accept an order for any reason;
- caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or other technologically harmful situation that may affect Customer's information technology devices such as hardware equipment, software programs, data or other material due to Customer's use of IF's Website (including downloading of any content from the Website associated links);
- failure by IF to meet any of its obligations where it is prevented from doing so by events beyond its control (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, storm, riot, civil disturbance, pandemic, war, nuclear accident, terrorist activity and acts of God);
IF's total liability to the Customer for any loss or damage arising in relation to this Agreement shall be limited to a maximum of 100% of the value of the articles purchased by the Customer.
The above mentioned limitations on liability are also valid for the legal representative, agents of IF and members of the "E4Benefit" community.
These Terms and conditions are written in English and translated into the optional languages available at IF´s website (www.intiferreira.eu) for a better shopping experience. The English language is the original and valid Language in case of conflict or dispute. English is also the reference language for the translations.
Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
Any dispute arising out of or in connection to this Agreement shall be governed and construed by the Dutch Law. The Netherlands, is agreed as the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contracts between IF and the Customer. The Customer irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Netherlands. IF is however entitled to take at its discretion legal actions against the Customer at the jurisdiction where the Customer is resident.
In the event that any individual paragraph of these General Terms and Conditions should become invalid, the validity of the remaining paragraphs remains unaffected.
Intellectual Property Rights
© 2021 copyright inti ferreira. All rights reserved. All contents on this website are subjected to copyright protection and other laws protecting intellectual property. The contents include, but are not limited to, the webpages, the web design, user experience, programs, videos, images, texts, analytics.
The contents of IF's website, web services and web applications may not be used for commercial and/or public purposes. They may not be copied, modified, distributed or made accessible to third parties unless authorized by IF in writing and exhibiting an IF's copyright notice. Any notice of protected rights may not be removed.
A user of IF's website is prohibited from causing damage to third parties including persons and from violating their privacy and rights of personality. As well, user is prohibited from behaving in a manner that violates public policy, from sending content that is obscene, defamatory, insulting, pornographic or which may trigger violence or invades the privacy of another person, and from breaching industrial property rights, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
Any user activity aimed at disabling or blocking in the whole or partially IF's website and/or related webservices and applications are expressly forbidden and may lead to IF triggering civil or criminal proceedings.
User is also forbidden to use IF's website, web services and web applications for any unlawful purpose. In particular, user is not allowed to register third parties at IF's Website, either for a newsletter's subscription or for other services (e.g. Webstore, E4Benefit community, retailers zone, etc.) without the third party knowledge and express consent.