General Terms and ConditionsV1-0, released on 19 February 2017
These General Terms and Conditions, in the version applicable at the time an order is placed, rule the commercial relationship between Design DNA B.V., the seller representing the brand inti ferreira, herewith designated ("DDNA") and the customer (the "Customer") and apply to the transactions carried out via the online Web Boutique (www.intiferreira.eu) and related services triggered uppon online orders such as personal styling advice through the customer service.
DDNA does not exclude liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of its staff or agents. Nevertheless, DDNA is not responsible for losses and damages that Customer might suffer in following situations:
* not caused by DDNA's breach of these General Terms and Conditions;
* a side effect of the main loss or damage which is not reasonably foreseeable when Customer begins to use the Website*A loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable where it is evident for DDNA and for the Customer at the time of entering this Agreement;
* due to DDNA's failure to provide the Website either in the whole or partially, or withdrawal of articles from the Website or resulting from our refusal to accept an order for any reason;
* caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or other technologically harmful situation that may affect Customer's information technology devices such as hardware equipment, software programs, data or other material due to Customer's use of the Website (including downloading of any content from the Website associated links);
* failure by DDNA to meet any of its obligations where it is prevented from doing so by events beyond its control (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, storm, riot, civil disturbance, war, nuclear accident, terrorist activity and acts of God).
DDNA's total liability to the Customer for any loss or damage arising in relation to this Agreement shall be limited to a maximum of 150% of the value of the articles purchased by the Customer.
The above mentioned limitations on liability are also valid for the legal representative, agents of DDNA and members of the "IFOB-Inti Ferreira Online Boutiques" program.
Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
Any dispute arising out of or in connection to this Agreement shall be governed and construed by the Dutch Law. DDNA may however choose whether or not the law of the country or country state where the customer is resident shall apply. The Netherlands, is agreed as the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contracts between DDNA and the Customer. The Customer irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Netherlands. DDNA is however entitled to take legal actions against the Customer at the jurisdiction where the Customer is resident.
In the event that any individual paragraph of these General Terms and Conditions should become invalid the validity of the remaining paragraphs remains unaffected.
Intellectual Property Rights
© 2007-2017 copyright inti ferreira. All rights reserved. All contents on this website is subjected to copyright protection and other laws protecting intellectual property. The contents include, but are not limited to, the webpages, the web design, programs, videos, images, texts, analytics.
The contents of DDNA and/or inti ferreira's website and web services may not be used for commercial and/or public purposes. It may not be copied, modified, distributed or made accessible to third parties unless authorized by DDNA in writing and exhibiting a inti ferreira copyright notice. Any notice of protected rights may not be removed.
A user of DDNA or inti ferreira's website is prohibited from causing damage on people and from violating their rights of personality. As well user is prohibited from behaving in a manner that violates public policy, from sending content that is obscene, defamatory, insulting, pornographic or which may trigger violence or invades the privacy of another person, and from breaching industrial property rights, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
Any user activity aimed at disabling or blocking in the whole or partially DDNA or inti ferreira's website and/or related webservices and applications are expressly forbidden and may lead to DDNA triggering civil or criminal proceedings.
User is also forbidden to use DDNA and/or inti ferreira's website and web services for any purpose that is unlawful. In particular, user is not allowed to register third parties at DDNA and/or inti ferreira website for a newsletter's subscription or for other services (e.g. Web boutique, retailers zone) without the third party knowledge and express consent.